PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Report (Nov. 28, 2010)

summitchallenger
11-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Not bad for a first weekend at Sugarbush for 2010. Read more here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread.php?t=86517

Sorry I did not post it here first.

Treeskier
11-28-2010, 04:47 PM
It was really nice to see all the Sugarbush friends. Everything was totally covered. Slick in a few places. Wet guns at times. A little Killington-esk with the crowds at the usual 10:00 AM rush. But fun over all. Glad I came and staying to ski one more tomorrow. Did see the winch cat going up while down loading with John Egan.

Now back to some Snow Dancing...hopefully to turn the mid-week ****** into Snow.

win
11-29-2010, 03:42 AM
We did some extra snowmaking on Upper Jester and Downspout as insurance for the warm weather and rain coming in midweek. Late yesterday afternoon we turned to Upper Organgrinder to try to get that open for this weekend after the rain on Wednesday. After Wednesday it looks like the weather pattern will change and we will have a stretch of snowmaking weather for at least several days. Let's now hope that Roger Hill is correct and we will start to see come accumulating snow as well.

Hawk
11-29-2010, 06:34 PM
It was really nice to see all the Sugarbush friends. Everything was totally covered. Slick in a few places. Wet guns at times. A little Killington-esk with the crowds at the usual 10:00 AM rush. But fun over all. Glad I came and staying to ski one more tomorrow. Did see the winch cat going up while down loading with John Egan.

Now back to some Snow Dancing...hopefully to turn the mid-week ****** into Snow.

Nice to see you back out there Tree. After last year I am sure it was xtra sweeet! Friday was great with not that many people but Sat and Sunday morning were a little chanenging. We had a few "Jestercross" runs that were a little hair raising to say the least. Great Apre both days. I did a lot of catching up with some old friends.

Now off to Crystal Mountain for a few days. They have feet in the forecast!!! God I love it when the NOAA 7 day goes Snow, Snow, Snow, Chance of snow, Light snow, snow.........

Ski you soon.